Do you love children? Do you have a knack for turning unruly kids into happy little angels? If so, you might make a great addition to Miracle Nanny’s fantastic team.
We are always seeking qualified nannies for these categories:
Full- & Part-time Nannies
Multiple Birth Nannies
Newborn Specialist Nannies
Night Baby Nannies
We are also interested in hiring for the following household services:
Estate and/or Household Manager
Healthy Kitchen Consultant
If you think being a nanny or other household service provider is a great fit for you and you meet the requirements listed below, please submit an application online or by mail.
- You are at least 18 years old. Individuals younger than 18 please check out our Babysitters Club for training and employment opportunities.
- You have previous child-care experience, such as babysitting, previous nanny jobs, day-care experience, camp counselor experience, or similar.
- You have excellent references.
- You are a U.S. citizen or a legal alien with proper work authorization.
In addition, you will need:
- A recent TB test
- Infant CPR certification
- First Aid certification
- A valid drivers license
- A clean DMV record
- A valid Social Security card
- To sign a release allowing us to conduct a full security background check, for both state- and nation-wide.
- To be fingerprinted with Trustline.
- A drug test (optional)
- A credit check (optional)
We screen and interview all prospective nannies. In the interview, our placement specialists will ask about your past experience, credentials, future goals, and philosophy of childcare. We get to know you personally, so that we can successfully match you with the specific needs and philosophies of the client.
We will provide our clients with your reference checks and employment verifications upon request.
Attention Candidates for High-Profile Nanny Jobs!
Candidates for our high-profile nanny positions should be aware of the following additional requirements and criteria:
- High-end clients often require nannies to be available as needed, with no set working hours. We ask nannies who wish to work for these families to be flexible. You really need a “can-do” attitude for this position!
- Expect to work over 40 hours a week, live in or live out, with extended travel while on duty.
- We do a heavy background check for high-profile nannies and require a drug test, a credit report, DMV report, and a valid passport.
- Impeccable references are required.
- A college degree in a related field such as child development, psychology or education is required.
- 3 to 5 years experience working as a nanny, or in a related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in private homes.
- Willingness to sign a non-disclosure agreement and to be very discrete about your clients.
Please note that Miracle Nanny operates only in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our services are offered in the nine Bay Area counties (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma).
Once we receive your application, and we determine that you meet our requirements, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Applying online is easy! Just complete the application below and click Submit when you are finished.
[contact-form 2 "Contact Us (nanny)"]
If you prefer the old-fashioned way, please download a printable application and mail it to:
123 North Elm Street
Cupertino, CA 12345
Thank you for your interest!